May Paper Pumpkin customers will get more inspiration from their kit with an Exclusive Paper Pumpkin Design Team Tutorial*. You don't want to miss this great offer, plus Stampin' Up! is making this month's kit exceptional too!
The May 2020 Paper Pumpkin Kit is special as it will feature the 2020-2022 In Colors, plus Purple Posy, a In Color from 2019-2021. As a Paper Pumpkin subscriber, you will be the first to get your hands on new In Color products! That's just the beginning of things to love about this kit.
I have an exclusive appreciation gift for my Paper Pumpkin subscribers! You will have extra card ideas to keep you using the stamp set that is included in the May kit. The Exclusive Paper Pumpkin Design Team* has created card tutorials to go with the special stamp set that comes in your May Paper Pumpkin Kit.
What is Paper Pumpkin?
- It's a monthly subscription that is delivered straight to your mailbox.
- Paper Pumpkin subscription kits are designed for anyone to quickly and easily achieve beautiful, handcrafted projects - anytime and anywhere. You get a a new project every month - great for all crafting levels.
- You can cancel at any time - no commitment.
- Paper Pumpkin Kits just keep getting better and better.
What is the May subscriber appreciation?
I have teamed with a group of 15 Stampin' Up! demonstrators and we are designing cards using the stamp set from the May Paper Pumpkin Kit. We will send a PDF (project download files) to all of our Paper Pumpkin subscribers. The PDF will include instructions to make cards using the May stamp set. There will be a total of 15 different card idea - WOW! Please note that this is NOT an alternative project for your May kit.
When you receive your May Paper Pumpkin Kit, go ahead and make your card, and in about 2-weeks you'll receive the Exclusive Paper Pumpkin Design Team Tutorials by email. If you subscribe or buy the prepaid kit through me, you'll receive this Exclusive Tutorial. This is a great way to keep using the stamp set in this kit. Again, this exclusive tutorial is only available for the Paper Pumpkin Design Team* Paper Pumpkin Subscribers.
About the May 2020 Paper Pumpkin Kit-
A Kit In Color
- Kit contains supplies for 12 cards and envelopes
- 8 cards are traditional size
- Card size: 4-1/4" x 5-1/2"
- Envelope size: 4-1/2" x 5-3/4"
- 4 cards are note card size
- Note card size: 5" x 3-1/2"
- Envelope size: 5-1/8" x 3-5/8"
- Coordinating colors: Bumblebee, Just Jade, Magenta Madness, Misty Moonlight, Pumpkin Pie, Purple Posy
- Subscribe for the May 2020 Paper Pumpkin Kit until May 10th
- Supplies may be limited toward the of the subscription period
There are two ways to subscribe to Paper Pumpkin. You can join on a month-by-month basis or a prepaid subscription.
- Click here to subscribe month-to-month to Paper Pumpkin
- Click here to purchase a prepaid subscription to Paper Pumpkin.
- If you order the prepaid subscription, you'll receive a code by email. Once you receive your code, click here and enter the code to subscribe.
Please contact me if you have any questions about Paper Pumpkin and this exclusive offer!
* This is our personal tutorial created by a TEAM of Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrators, and we are responsible for its content. Stampin' Up! does not endorse the use of or contents of the classes, services, or non-Stampin' Up! products we may offer here. All images are copyrighted by Stampin' Up!©